Saturday, November 16, 2013

Knitting pattern. Reversible beanie. Clomder hat. Toddler, child, adult sizes.


knitting adult hat pattern                                                                $5.00    

Super cute, easy to made, awesome Birthday or Christmas gift for your family and friends.
The reversible designed hat is perfect for any age, boys and girls, moms and dads.
This pattern in written in US terminology.
*** SKILL LEVEL: Easy


Must be familiar with basic knitting stitches and techniques.
The hat is working in rounds.
3 - SIZES: From 1 y.o. to adult.
Any Super Bulky yarn.

*** This pattern has been tested 2 times by different knitters. However, please contact me if you have ANY questions. I will happily provide email support for any of my patterns.

 You will need Adobe Reader to open the file, which you can download from Adobe website.

knitting boys beanie pattern
knitting girls hat pattern

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Daisy, I purchased this last week, but don't have access to my paypal email account anymore. Can you help me? The paypal account is baldwins5@charter.net. My new email is kate.b414@gmail.com. Thanks!